What will we explore:
- The core Art of Hosting methods (Circle, Powerful questions, Appreciative Inquiry, Open Space, Café-style dialogues, Harvesting, and more)
- The energetic, mental, embodied and spiritual realms of hosting
- The conscious creation of powerful places that can hold deep, transformative dialogues
- Personal and collective intentions in service of evolution.
Who is coming:
Meet practitioners and professionals of all kinds who
- work with other people,
- deal with important decisions
- are aware in your practice that you serve something larger.
Practitioners who go further in their field, like:
- Art of Hosting practitioners and group process facilitators
- Entrepreneurs, leaders
- Trainers, teachers, educators, guides
Hosting with you:
Rainer von Leoprechting
is originally from Germany. Inspired by Jean Monnet’s practice he introduced participatory and innovative methods like the Art of Participatory Leadership or Action Learning into the workings of the European institutions. Rainer is one of the inventors of the pro action café. Rainer’s interventions combine many methods, like the full palette of Art of Hosting practices, Systemic Constellation Work, Action Learning, or process consultation. Together with his wife Lena he moved to Austria in 2012 and started the Obenaus Community.
Lena Maria Jacobsson
Lena worked for 15 years at the European Commission in Brussels. As in-house consultant she focused on management and leadership development to enhance organisational and personal effectiveness, and wellbeing. Shortly after participating in a Peer Spirit Circle training with Ann Linnea and Christina Baldwin and an Art of Hosting training she co-pioneered these practices including process consulting in the overall European Commission organisation. Together with Rainer, she co-founded Obenaus community farm in 2012.
is an Art of Hosting national steward and Circle carrier who hosts strategic conversations in a variety of settings – from community to business to public sector to education and NGOs. She combines a variety of strength-based approaches: hosting and facilitation; appreciative inquiry; nonviolent communication; four shileds of human nature; embodied centeredness; gift walks in nature; contemporary rites of passage to mark personal and collective transitions. Marjeta is based in her native Slovenia. More: www.humus.si/en
Guest Stewards are co-hosting
Jan-Erik is a group process designer, learning and transformation host and participatory leadership researcher. His art is creating and hosting spaces for people to come together to create shared learning and wise action.
Could that be you?
Art of Hosting stewards welcome for shared hosting and learning